Monday, September 20, 2010

Are there any Genuine Psychics?

                                     
"I don't believe in Psychics"


How many times have I heard people say 'I don't believe in psychics'? Countless times in fact. Why do people say that when they first meet me? It's not like I go around saying 'I don't believe in firemen, nurses, doctors, or a host of other occupations. I'm not inviting their comments. So why do they say it? They dost protest too much methinks.


When people ask me what I do for a living, I tell them 'I'm a Psychic'. But that doesn't mean I'm asking for them to comment about my choice of vocation. I'm just answering their question. I actually have no opinion about their beliefs in psychics or otherwise. 

Psychic Work Available


Absolute Soul Secrets is actually looking for genuine psychics at the moment. If you know any genuine psychic readers who reside in Australia, New Zealand, USA or UK, please contact me. Or send them to:

http://www.absolutesoulsecrets.com.au/psychic_work_available where a form can be completed we'll get back to them.

Happy Psychic Readings!
Regards, Rose
"Thank God Australia is a free country and people can believe whatever they wish to believe".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post! Brightest Blessings to you!